Your Take Away
- A sense of excitement creeps in when tiger is spotted through the dense grasslands of Corbett
- The holistic approach of community tourism can be seen in Choti Haldwani also known as Jim Corbett’s Heritage Village
- The trio of Himalayan Foothills, Kosi rivers & forest reserve gives a fantastic view
- Nesting point for several migratory & Sub- Himalayan birds
The Corbett Experience (Corbett Hotels)
Getting to Tiger Camp: Corbett National Park is situated in India's Kumaon region starting at the foothills bordering Garhwal in the west. Located in the terai region of Uttaranchal, Tiger Camp is 280km from Delhi, 90 km from Kathgodam, 75 km from Nainital and 6km from Ramnagar. There are 3 ways to get there: Drive from Delhi via Moradabad, Kashipur and Ramnagar : 6 hours Overnight air-conditioned train from Old Delhi Railway station ( departing a 2245hrs) to Kathgodam (arriving at 0615hrs) and then 2 hour drive via Kaladungi Overnight air-conditioned train from Old Delhi railway station (departing at 2245hrs) to Ramnagar (arriving at 0500hrs) and then ¼ drive to Tiger Camp
Why choice Asian Adventures
- Our 24 years of experience in this business and over 65 years of collective knowledge.
- We are operators with conservation at heart
- We are transparent in our dealing.
- We want you to appreciate nature and start living for it. Because we do it too!